The Primary School now offers a full Primary 1 to 6 program with a Cambridge curriculum. Here children are coached in quality Language, Maths and Science essentials. French medium is about 25%, with key subjects taught in English. The stress is put on acquiring Essential Skills in a caring environment with small classes and a personalized teaching style. DELF exams ascertain the French level of students.
Primary School daily schedule:
Students must be in by 7:45.am The front gate closes at 7:45 am sharp. Late-comers are not allowed into the first session until 8:50 am.
– First session: 8 to 9:40 am;
– Snack at 9:40am. Break till 10:10 am
– Second session 10:10 to 12:40 am.
– Lunch: 12:40 to 1:30 pm.
– First afternoon session 1:30 to 2:30 pm
– Second afternoon session 2:30 to 3:30 pm
– After-school program: 3:30 to 5:30 pm.
Children’s last pick-up time is 3:30 p.m.